- Who can have one?
- What do Parents/Guardians see?
- What else is there to know about this account type?
- Additional Resources
Who can have one?
Anyone over 18 who has a dependent Test Taker can create a Parent/Guardian account. For people newly signing up through the online minor consent flow, this account will be automatically created for them.
What do Parents/Guardians see?
The Parent/Guardian account allows users to see test results for dependent Test Takers connected to them. As soon as individual test results are processed for one of these Test Takers, the results appear for the Parent/Guardian to see. Test results that appear include:
- All individual (diagnostic) test results, including historical results
- North Carolina only: Pooled tests with a negative result, which were conducted after May 29th, 2022
Emails sent to Parents/Guardians
Parents/Guardians receive emails directly from Concentric any time one of their dependents (Test Takers) receives an individual (diagnostic) test result. They are invited to log into the portal to see the test result.
What else is there to know about this account type?
At this time, Parents/Guardians cannot edit their personal information or the information of their Test Takers through their account. If a birth date or name is incorrect in one of these accounts, Test Champions can submit a support ticket and we will try our best to help.
Invite existing parents or guardians to create an account
Test Champions, please refer to this article to invite them.
- Test Champions: Invite existing Parents/Guardians to view minors’ results
- Parent FAQ: Parent/Guardian Portal
- Release notes