Test Supervisors can now create, save, and prepare scanned tubes for pool groups - before Test Day using the new “Save Pool Groups” tab. Once created, these pools will save from week to week and save valuable time on Test Days.
Pre-Build Pool Groups
Test Supervisors can create and save pool groups before Test Day. These pools will save from week to week.
To save pool groups:
- From your Supervisor view, navigate to the “Save Pool Groups” Tab, and select “Create a Pool Group”.
- Enter a Pool Name of your choosing - something easy to remember or that follows a standard your organization has set.
- Add Test Takers to your pool.
- Type a Test Taker’s name into the field under “Add a New Test Taker”.
- Click “Add to pool”.
- Click “Save”.
- When you have added all desired Test Takers, click “Save”.
You’re all set for Test Day! Now, when Test Supervisors register tests in “Register Pooled Tubes”, the pre-built pools will be saved ahead of time. For more on registering pools into the portal, read our article here.
Modify Saved Pool Groups
Add/Remove Consented Test Takers Before Test Day
Use this function to remove Test Takers from a pool for more than one Test Day, for example, if they have tested positive recently.
- From your Supervisor view, navigate to the “Save Pool Groups” tab.
- Type the name of the pool you want to modify into the search bar. Click the “Edit” pen to the right of the corresponding pool name.
- To remove a Test Taker from the pool, select “Remove” next to the corresponding Test Taker.
- To add a consented Test Taker, type the name into the field under “Add a New Test Taker”, click “Add to pool”, and click “Save”.
- To add or remove a Test Taker from one specific Test Day, refer to On Test Day: Add/Remove Consented Test Takers.