Permanent Change Requests
Test Champions, if you would like to change your test day to a different day of the week permanently, we are happy to do our best to accommodate these requests (for example, your school would like to make your test day Tuesdays going forward, instead of Mondays). After your request has been received, our support team will respond with a date of when to expect the change to take effect. Meanwhile, we will work to rearrange support staff and courier schedules with our partners.
No One-Time Reschedules
At this time, we cannot reschedule or add additional testing days on a one-time basis (for example, to accommodate teacher conference days, field trips, holidays, weather incidents or school vacations) due to staffing and courier run schedule constraints.* Should you have any questions around holidays, please refer to our Holiday Policy.
Support staffing and courier routes are planned out weeks in advance to ensure reliable services for you on testing days. To provide testing to all schools who need it while managing personnel constraints, we are unable to make one-time changes.
Request Cancellations, Permanent Changes
How to Request a Schedule Change
For Test Champions:
Going forward, if your school, district, or organization would like to request a permanent schedule change or cancellation, please follow the guidelines below to ensure it gets implemented as quickly and accurately as possible:
- If your school is part of a District, please select one Test Champion to communicate any schedule changes to Concentric, even if it is only for one particular school.
- Please submit your change request at least 10 business days in advance of the change.
- When you wish to make a change, do so by submitting a Support Ticket and selecting “Schedule Change”.
- Within your request, include as much detail as possible for each site:
- What is your current schedule for both couriers and staffing (day, time, school(s))?
- What new schedule or cancellation are you requesting for both couriers and staffing (day, time, school(s))?
- If you use both staffing and couriers, does the request coordinate with both?
Testing Schedule Clarification
*Please note: The Testing Schedule within the Concentric Portal for your location does not indicate a schedule request communicated to Concentric; the day of the week does not automatically reflect your requested test day. As such, any changes made there that were not communicated to Concentric cannot be accommodated.