Please review the following help articles for common issues accessing your account on the Concentric Testing Platform:
How to Upload the Pool-Pamphlet Spreadsheet
Signed in the Concentric Testing Portal as a Test Supervisor, select the ‘Upload Pools for Pamphlets’ tab.
- Then, download the Pool-Pamphlet Barcode Spreadsheet.
- Pre-populate Column A, the Pooled Tube Barcode, before the Traveler’s arrival using the barcode scanner and before any swabs have been placed in the tube.
- After receiving and reviewing the individual’s consent pamphlet, scan the Pamphlet Barcode in Column B for each traveler’s pamphlet
- Save a separate Pool Management Tracking File for each flight by day (i.e. 08092021_UA750).
Once all passengers have cleared the area, upload the Pool-Pamphlet Spreadsheet to the Concentric Testing Portal.
- Select the ‘Upload Pools for Pamphlets’ tab. Then, follow the instructions on the page to upload the Pool-Pamphlet Barcode Spreadsheet. This will match Test Takers to their pool.
How to enter consent pamphlet data
- In the Concentric Portal, select the ‘Enter Pamphlets’ tab.
- Enter information from each pamphlet accurately.
- Digitally scan and upload the paper consent form to Concentric’s system.
- Following the end of consent data entry, all consent pamphlets should be shredded by a data protection compliant document shredder 1 week following the date of test collection.