Reviewing all material below should take approximately 20 minutes.
- Read this article to understand how to set up your testing location:
- Review the Before Test Day, During Test Day, and After Test Day Checklist:
- At the end of your test day, register your tubes in the Concentric Testing Portal, prepare your samples for shipment, and arrange for courier pickup.
RAPID ANTIGEN TESTING
- Check out an overview of the rapid antigen testing process here:
- Review the Instructions for Use.
- Watch the training videos.
- Perform a self-test. (~30 minutes)
To complete training, you must complete a self-test by running the positive and negative controls as outlined in the IFU. If you do not pass the self-test, repeat Steps 1-3.
- Texas and California only: Follow the instructions in this article.
- On test day, register the test kit to the individual, collect the sample, and record the result.