Concentric provides a number of supplies for your testing program. Some supplies will need to be provided by your school. This article outlines which supplies will be sent by Concentric and which will need to be gathered prior to your first test day.
Provided by Concentric:
- Rapid Antigen test kits
- One barcode scanner (per testing site)
- Instruction sheets (digital copy)
- Laptops for on-site staffing support (North Carolina only)
Provided by your school:
- Timers, stopwatch, clock, etc. Around 4 timing devices are suggested.
- Laptop (with USB-A or USB-C port) and WiFi access
- Cleaning supplies
- Paper towels
- Disinfectant solution or spray bottle isopropyl alcohol (ideally 70%)
- Hand sanitizer
- Additional set-up items for testing stations:
- Table or desk; chair
Please follow CDC and State guidelines on PPE needed for assisted nasal swab collections.