Concentric by Ginkgo offers clients the opportunity to have both medical and administrative support available for their testing locations.
Medical Support Staff are certified nurse assistants, medical assistants, or licensed practical nurses who can aid with supervision of self-swabbing and test kit registration.
*Please note that medical support staff are not responsible for the shipping of test tubes at the end of test day. Someone from your organization must work directly with the courier service to schedule an on-site pickup.
Concentric is proud to partner with a network of reputable staffing agencies across the country to provide these services.
Below outlines the process of obtaining third party support.
*Please note that support staff request must be included in your contract
1. Why should I consider using support staff at my test site?
- Whether or not you decide to opt into third party support, is up to your organization! Please click here to see the value your support staff will add. We’re here to help!
2. What will it cost me to use support staff?
- Costs may vary depending on your contract. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provide a price quote for your site.
3. What if I need to cancel my support staff?
- Please work directly with your respective support agency to cancel your scheduled service and submit a support ticket to notify the Concentric team, once cancellation is confirmed.
4. How do I change my testing schedule?
- Notify both your assigned support agency point of contact, and Concentric at least 5 days in advance in order for the changes to be accommodated.
5. Who are the staffing agencies?
- Concentric works with a network of third party staffing agencies. Our partnership with them allows us to use their staff to assist you with your testing. All agencies perform the necessary background checks prior to providing licensed medical and/or administrative roles.