Concentric by Ginkgo offers clients the opportunity to have both medical and administrative support available for their testing locations.
Medical Support Staff are certified nurse assistants, medical assistants, or licensed practical nurses who can aid with supervision of self-swabbing and test kit registration.
*Please note that medical support staff are not responsible for the shipping of test tubes at the end of test day. Someone from your organization must work directly with the courier service to schedule an on-site pickup.
Concentric is proud to partner with a network of reputable staffing agencies across the country to provide these services.
1. Request support staff through Concentric.*
2. Concentric receives your request and coordinates your schedule with our third-party staffing agency.
3. Trained staff help your organization administer and register tests on test day.
*Please note that support staff request must be included in your contract
1. Why should I consider using support staff at my test site?
- Whether or not you decide to opt into third party support, is up to your organization! Please click here to see the value your support staff will add. We’re here to help!
2. What will it cost me to use support staff?
- Costs may vary depending on your contract. Please email email@example.com and we can provide a price quote for your site.
3. What if I need to cancel my support staff or change my testing schedule?
- Please submit a support ticket and select the "request schedule change" option.
4. Who are the staffing agencies?
- Concentric works with a network of third party staffing agencies. Our partnership with them allows us to use their staff to assist you with your testing. All agencies perform the necessary background checks prior to providing licensed medical and/or administrative roles.