There are three main sections in the Pooled Samples tab for Test Champions of the testing portal. Each status can be separated into three categories within the sample collection -> results timeline. The three categories are as follows:
- In Progress: sample has not begun processing
- Received: sample is processing
- Results: processing is complete and results have been released
Understanding “In Progress”
This status indicates that samples have not arrived at the processing lab or have not begun processing.
If need Concentric support regarding samples with the “In Progress” status, please follow these steps.
- Obtain the shipment tracking number(s) and verify that the package has been delivered.
- Follow up with your internal testing team to ensure that all samples were included in this shipment.
- If the shipment was delivered over 6 hours ago and your team has verified that all relevant samples were included in the shipment, please submit a request for assistance here.
- If the tracking number shows a delivery time of less than 6 hours ago, please monitor this sample's status in the testing portal and submit a request once 6 hours has passed.
This status indicates that samples have arrived at the lab and are processing.
Processing times can vary for a few reasons, including:
- Samples will occasionally need to be rerun. This is a normal part of lab processes to ensure quality results. There is no way to predict how long the extended processing duration may be, but it does not necessarily reflect any issues with sample integrity or collection.
- Our labs will process samples in groups. This can lead to packages being split up and different processing times.
If you have questions regarding samples’ processing durations, you may request support from the Concentric team. However, processing times can vary and our lab team closely monitors sample processing duration. Our team will be proactively communicating with lab personnel and organizations regarding abnormal processing durations.
You can review additional information about pooled sample results here.