Release notes provide information on the features and improvements in each release on our website. We will continue to update this page as changes take place.
The highlights for the CDP 5.0 release includes the following:
- The ability to set the number of pools per individual days
- Experience improvements:
- The Supervisor tab order is updated based on the Location’s testing
- The “Received” status is shown on the Pooled Samples page
- Previously when setting up a schedule for a pooled location, the number of pools per day was applied to all days during which testing was designated. To enable greater flexibility in setting up schedules, a client can now specify different numbers of pools that may be tested on different days of the week.
- The order of a Supervisor’s Test Registration menu is now based on the Location’s testing configuration. Previously, the “Register Test Kit” screen for individual test registration was the default screen shown regardless of the type of test being run. This led to confusion for Supervisors running pooled testing or entering test results. The default screen now shown is based on the Location’s testing type.
- Previously, the "Pool Status" was shown as In Progress from the time the sample was collected to the time the lab processed the sample on the "Results" tab. Results are generally available within 48 hours of sample receipt by the lab, but there was no indication of when the sample was received. With this update, the status is exposed to the client when signed in as a Test Champion. Learn more on the different types of statuses here!