For schools in the state of Arizona, we are delighted to offer courier services for our clients. In Arizona, the courier service is offered in partnership with our lab Sonora Quest. Any changes in courier schedule or questions regarding scheduled pick-ups can be addressed with Sonora Quest directly.
Please refer to the instructions below for the appropriate contact information and additional details on how to schedule and prepare your pick-up.
Instructions for Scheduling and Preparing for your Courier: Arizona
Scheduling Your Pick Up
In order to schedule a sample pick up, please email the contact listed below. Email is preferred for initially scheduling your pick up, but if necessary, you may call the designated point of contact to set up your courier.
- When emailing, please provide Sonora Quest with the name of your school, the address for pick up, the point of contact for pick up name and phone number, and days pickups are needed. Please note in the subject you are a Concentric Customer.
- Your initial pick up date should be scheduled at least one week in advance of your first test day in order to confirm coverage. Sonora Quest will schedule recurring pickups for the days indicated in your initial email.
- For Reference: a wide pick up window from 11 AM - 3 PM will be used by the courier. The POC must be available during those hours and on site.
Preparing For Pick Up
- Please bring all pooled testing return boxes to your main office before the beginning of your designated pick up window so there are not delays in processing
- The courier has been instructed to collect samples at the main office. You should expect a courier car/van with a Sonora Quest logo. Upon arrival, they will ask to be let in, and state they are there to pick up Pooling Test Tubes provided by Concentric by Ginkgo
Please direct any changes in courier schedule or questions regarding scheduled pick ups to
Sonora Quest directly at the appropriate contact information below.
Email (preferred): [email protected]
Phone: 1-800-766-6721, Option 2