- Log on to the Concentric website signed in as a Test Champion (See: Switch Portal Roles). If you have not yet set up your organization and test location, visit Create Organization.
- On the "Test Locations" tab, select the Test Location you would like to order supplies for.
- Don’t see a Test Location? Go here to learn how to add one.
- Select “Order Supplies”.
- Review Your Shopping Cart (pictured below), and adjust quantities as needed. It calculates 2 weeks’ worth of test supplies based on how many people you test.
- Don't see all the supplies you need? Please submit a support ticket. In the ticket please note both your school and district name. Please also indicate if you are a part of a state testing program.
- If you've just started testing, be sure to add at least one scanner, listed under "Supplementary Supplies".
- To be able to order these, turn on the gray button to the right so it turns green with a checkmark.
- When you’re satisfied with the selections, click “Checkout”.
- On the Checkout page (pictured below), select your shipping information and click “Complete Order”.
- Look for an order confirmation in your email.