Choose a centralized testing site for follow up testing. This space should have a single, controlled entry and single, controlled exit point.
- Gym, cafeteria, library, office, etc
- If opting for a drive-through model, ensure sufficient vehicle spacing. Schedule the follow up testing around pick up or drop off times (or on weekends if results come when students are not in school)
This space should have some form of the following three steps:
Step 1: Registration
- A designated registration booth.
Step 2: Sample Collection
- A private area to collect a sample.
Step 3: Readout
- A separate space where the Test Supervisor can read the collected tests.