This article will provide an overview of the materials required to run a rapid antigen follow up testing program. It will overview supplies that need to be provided by your school and supplies that Concentric will provide. Ensure that you have the required supplies on hand before your first test day.
Supplies your school will need to provide...
- Abbott BinaxNOW, AccessBio CareStart or GenBody rapid antigen test kits
- Timers, stopwatch, clock, etc
- Around 4 timing devices are suggested. Example found here
- Biohazard waste bin
- PPE for Test Supervisors (see CDC guidelines, e.g., respirator/mask, eye protection, gown, gloves)
- Laptop (with USB-A or USB-C port) and WiFi access
- Cleaning supplies:
- Hand sanitizer
- Disinfectant solution or spray bottle containing isopropyl alcohol (ideally 70%)
- Paper towels
- Trash can (for non-biohazard waste)
- Additional set-up items:
- Table or desk, chairs
- Lamp (optional)
Supplies Concentric will provide...
- Barcode scanner
- Testing portal
- Public health reporting
- Physician authorization
- Help running your follow-up program