1. Set-Up + Check Equipment.
- Computer - is it connected to the internet?
- Barcode scanner - does it work properly with the computer?
- Timers - do you have enough timers, and are they working?
- Patient Fact Sheet - has it been printed (linked here)?
2. Log in to our website on www.concentricbyginkgo.com/login
- Select the location of your Test Center
3. Complete Training.
- Follow your state's training and compliance guidelines.
- Read the full IFUs provided with the tests (BinaxNOW™, Access Bio CareStart™ or GenBody).
- Note: You must read the Instructions for Use before your first testing day.
- If you are running Abbott BinaxNOW™, complete the training modules
- Run 1 positive and 1 negative control before testing and track it here (this applies to all test types).
4. Wear the Required PPE.
- N95 mask, gown, gloves, face shield
- CDC guidelines for PPE available here