This article covers how Pennsylvania schools can sign up to receive over-the-counter (OTC) tests. For background on the program, go here.
Sign Up (first order)
- Have your superintendent or primary district-wide decision maker complete one Statement of Assurance per school district to indicate your desire to participate in the over-the-counter (OTC) test distribution program.
- Download the form here.
- Print, scan, and email the signed form back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once received, we will email the district contact with instructions on how to place your first order!
- Tests are shipped directly to schools or a centralized district location for distribution to students and staff.
- Students and staff take tests at home. If students, parents/guardians, or staff have questions about using the tests, refer them to that brand's Instructions for Use.
- After your Statement of Assurance is received, Concentric will email instructions to reorder the OTC kits.