Through Concentric by Ginkgo’s over-the-counter (OTC) program, you will be able to place an order for OTC tests once a month based on the population you provided NJ Department of Health and Department of Education (NJDOH/DOE). For quicker approvals and to prevent doubled orders, we recommend that a single district point-of-contact order the monthly supplies.
How the OTC program works
- You order tests using our online ordering form before the 20th of each month.
- Tests are shipped directly to schools or a centralized district location for distribution to students and staff.
- Verify you received the tests using this form. If not completed, we'll be unable to ship your next order.
- Students and staff take tests at home. If students, parents/guardians, or staff have questions about using the tests, refer them to that brand's Instructions for Use.
Important OTC ordering notes
- Each month, NJDOH/DOE has authorized schools/districts to order 2 tests per staff/student population. Orders may be placed once within the calendar month. Delivery date may shift each month to accommodate closures and holiday breaks.
- Please provide your population in the order form, and we will determine the appropriate amount of test kits to ship based on the number of kits per shipment. Our kits are shipped in specific quantities depending on population number and kit availability.
- If additional supply inventory is needed later that month, schools/districts may request approval from NJDOH for an additional order for 1 test per staff/student population in the same month.
- Supplies are generally received within 7 days of ordering.
- Reach out to Concentric Support here for order-related questions.
- Schools encourage parents to report any positive results to them directly to keep them apprised of COVID in their community.
- See this letter regarding recommendations for use and OTC program.
- Reach out to email@example.com for further information.
- Participating schools must report into the Surveillance for Infectious Conditions (SIC) module on a weekly basis. Refer to the SIC Module User Guide (attached below) or NJDOH’s CDRSS website.