Through Concentric by Ginkgo’s over-the-counter (OTC) program, you will be able to place an order for OTC tests once a month based on the population you provided NJ Department of Health and Department of Education (NJDOH/DOE). For quicker approvals and to prevent doubled orders, we recommend that a single district point-of-contact order the monthly supplies.
How the OTC program works
- You order tests using our online ordering form.
- Tests are shipped directly to schools or a centralized district location for distribution to students and staff.
- Students and staff take tests at home. If students, parents/guardians, or staff have questions about using the On/Go tests, refer them to the Instructions for Use.
Important OTC ordering notes
- Each month, NJDOH/DOE has authorized schools/districts to order 2 tests per staff/student population. If additional supply inventory is needed later that month, schools/districts may place 1 additional order amounting to 1 additional test per staff/student population in the same month.
- Please provide your population in the order form, and we will determine the appropriate amount of test kits to ship based on the number of kits per shipment.
- Please place all of the month’s orders for your district at the same time, and at least 30 days after your previous order(s).
- Please see the extended shelf-life notification issued by AccessBio for the On/Go tests used in the OTC program. On/Go tests’ shelf-life has been extended from Sep 30, 2022 (as printed on kits) to March 31, 2023.
- Supplies are generally received within 7 days of ordering.
- Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for order-related questions.